Centre dentaire Limbour : COMPLETE DENTAL CARE CENTER FOR KIDS AND ADULTS
COMPLETE DENTAL CARE CENTER FOR KIDS AND ADULTS
Our Dental Clinic is a complete dental care center for kids and adults. Our goal is to help all of our clients maintain outstanding buccal-dental health.
Our prevention programs are the result of mutual effort between the patient, the dentist, and the dental team. Measures designed to prevent buccal-dental diseases start at home with good daily hygiene and continue in the dental clinic through regular exams, cleanings, and X-rays.
Normally, the first teeth erupt between 6 and 12 months. When the tooth breaks through the gum, this one may be irritated and painful. Rub the gums with a clean finger, the back of a spoon or a cold, damp cloth can help relieve pain. Teething rings also work very well, but the teething biscuits should be avoided as they contain sugar, which can be harmful to teeth. As soon as the first teeth appear, it is important to start brushing with a soft brush and toothpaste without fluoride.
First visit for your child
It is recommended to take an appointment for your child at the age of 1 year. During this first visit, the dentist and dental hygienist will establish a trust relationship with your child and take care to examine his teeth, make a cleaning, review your brushing techniques and use flossing. Approximately 50% of the population has a certain fear of the dentist. It is important to avoid spreading this fear to their children. Information and a positive attitude will reassure and will determine the future. Your collaboration is important before, during and after the visit.
Early childhood caries
- Breast milk, baby formula, cow's milk and fruit juices all contain sugar.
Babies can get cavities because they:
- Go to bed with a bottle of milk, baby formula or juice.
- Fall asleep in their mother's womb, his mouth still full of milk. This type of decay can occur up to the age of 4 years. Once your child has teeth, check them every month.
- Beware of spots or a dull white lines that can form on the teeth at the gum line.
- Beware also of teeth darkening. If any of these signs appears, see your dentist immediately.
- The decay in children should be treated promptly. Otherwise your child may develop an infection.
- If you give a bottle of milk, formula or juice at bedtime, stop on the field will not be easy.