Improve Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry
How Cosmetic Dentistry In Gatineau Can Give You A Beautiful Smile And Boost Your Confidence
Teeth are one of the first things we notice about people when they talk or smile. A person’s teeth can make a big first impression, regardless of whether they’re nice or in poor condition. If you have imperfections like chips or stains, or even have missing teeth, then you might not feel confident when you speak or smile. This lack of confidence can affect your day-to-day life, leaving you feeling embarrassed. Instead of spending the rest of your life hiding your teeth, consider cosmetic dentistry in Gatineau for a beautiful smile and a boost in confidence.
Here are some of the most common cosmetic dentistry treatment options available, which will leave you feeling great with a better smile:
- All-on-4®: This dental implant system can replace entire rows of missing teeth. Only four implants are required to support an entire upper or lower jaw of permanent replacement teeth. Dental implants function like real teeth, properly supporting the facial structure and making it easier to chew.
- Botox® Therapeutic™ Treatment: Botox® injections are used to relax muscles around your mouth that cause wrinkles. They are also used to treat migraines and the pain caused from grinding teeth and clenching jaws.
- Complete Dentures: When all teeth are missing on the top, bottom, or even both jaws, complete dentures are used to replace them. Dentures are removable replacement teeth that instantly improve the smile and facial structure.
- Crowns: Crowns are used to permanently cover damaged teeth. They can easily improve both the function and look of a tooth, giving you a great smile and stronger teeth to work with. These are cemented in place, either anchored to natural teeth or implants.
- Fixed Bridge: Bridges replace missing teeth by bridging the gap between teeth. Like crowns, they are cemented to natural teeth or implants.
- Gum Graft (AlloDerm®): Gum grafting is used to treat receding gum lines. Gum grafts improve the look of a smile, while preventing root sensitivity, bone loss, plaque build-up, tooth decay, and further gum recession.
- Implants: Implants are used to replace missing teeth. An artificial root is implanted into the jaw bone, and this root supports an artificial replacement tooth. Implants are permanent and function like real teeth, making your smile whole again.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: Unlike regular dentures that rest directly on the gums, implant-supported dentures attach to implants. These dentures can still be removed for daily cleaning before bed, but are more secure when in use due to the implant support.
- Inlays: Dental inlays are tooth-coloured material that are often used to replace metal fillings and repair damaged teeth. Since they are more natural looking, they improve the appearance of the teeth while repairing and protecting them.
- Veneers: Veneers are thin shells that cover the front of a tooth. They are often used to fix cavities and broken teeth, fill in gaps, and improve the overall look of your teeth.
No matter what your dental needs are, cosmetic dentistry in Gatineau can improve the look and function of your teeth, giving you a beautiful smile that you won’t be ashamed of. Consult with your dentist to help determine what options will work best for you, giving you the smile you’ve always dreamed of!